My wallet was stolen from me while riding the MRT this morning. It's so effing stolen by a girl apparently since I rode the for-females-and-elderly-passenger's car! I am so effing pissed off!
I had the feeling that someone's pushing me (a little OA from the usual pushing and shoving) from behind upon entering the train but since it was rush hour and there were so many passengers with me I didn't notice. That's when I think the babaeng mandurukot got my wallet. She just wanted the wallet considering I've tons of things inside my bag, deadma ang coinpurse and cellphones ko!
Good thing I was able to see my ofcmate just before I ride the jeepney to the office..kundi wala akong pamasahe. Grrrr... I had to spend the rest of the morning blocking my credit card and atm plus applying for a new one (which is not free btw). Re-application for my health card (i had to file for an affidavit of loss pa and have it notarized) plus P100 (again) for the card fee. It's crazy! Good thing I was able to block my ATM right away so I got my money and I can still go home later.
I don't have any valid ID with me anymore..that I have to re-apply also. I feel less of a person. All my card transactions and receipts are there (and my pictures too)! :( DAMN!
This is my first time to experience such. I normally dismiss MRT stories like that. The driver would always warn us to take good care of our belongings upon entering and leaving the train but i just shrugged it off. Hay, charge this to my experience..just what a friend told me. I should..but it.really.pisses.me.off! I have a bad day!
No comments:
Post a Comment