My status msge on my messenger today says: "haggard+adik+zombie=me".
I have all the reason to feel that way, recounting on the things that happened last night, or more accurately few hours ago..
It started last night when I need to get a discount card (not for motels) from my cousin, Nanie and I will be meeting each other at around 6:30pm. I'll be out by 5:30 so I asked Harry, another cousin to join me while waiting for Nanie. Harry works just few strides away from Glorietta so there is no problem in his part, except for the fact that he escaped from his boss and exited in the back door just to avoid him and to meet me. Hehehe, bad Harry. :) I met Harry first and then Nanie, i got the discount card and we went around then later on decided to eat dinner. We're (Harry) both craving for pasta last night so we're thinking of eating pasta to somewhere "new". He initially wanted to eat in Sbarro (which i immediately agreed upon since it's been ages since my last visit there) but well, Sbarro in Glorietta was in G2..so sorry. So i told him about Spaghetti Factory besides Yellow Cab and said that he could get to choose his own pasta and sauce from quite a lot of choices from their menu. Sounds cool diba? So naexcite nman pinsan ko. Me naman had a bad experience (bad food for P300/order pasta) around 4 years ago (my first and i thought my last) but then decided to give a second try. Hey, 4 years is looong enough for them to improve..right?
I ordered for Putanesca (my favorite), it was very bad I automatically considered it as the worst Putanesca I've ever tasted! They had no Parmesan, it's so masabaw you'd think it's sinigang. Black olives are all over the plate, and did i ever mentioned here that i don't like olives? Capers is okay but they put a super-duper overdone cashew (almost black) nuts that made the food bitter. Aw, how bad can it get?
Harry ordered bland Carbonara and thin crust pizza which tastes like paper. We're so pissed off with their food and service I can't help but mutter "yeah right!" when a waiter thanked us and told us to come back next time.
We strolled again looking for a polo barong when I received a call from my lola (my cousin, Ate myla) and she's asking us to join her in Tagaytay for overnight. I made sure that we're all leaving early the following day..I had no dress to wear for work the net day so I made sure they will provide me with everything I'll need in order to come to work afterwards. To cut the long story short, we get to Tagaytay by 11PM. We can't find a place to stay, a decent, not spooky and low budgeted place to stay. We literally drove around the place for like 2hours, looking for place to eat which are all closed by that time. The only bar we ended up is the one beside Starbucks. They had Reggae band that night whish I didn't appreciate. We ordered bulalo (which is a must in Tagaytay) but it tasted like beef broth cube dissolved in not-so hot water! We barely ate the other foods served to us nor enjoyed the band and the annoying drunk guests. We arrived home (my cousin's place) at 3AM. I barely slept, my tummy aches. I woke up before the alarm (7AM) and went to office. I borrwed jeans and shirt from her which is a little big on my frame (feeling ko nga hip-hop ako sa jeans ko). ;)
I got in the office earlier than usual, my eyebags bigger than it has ever been. I'm dizzy. My eyes are teary. i can't look in the monitor without feeling sick so I decided to leave by lunch and went straight to Bulacan.
Oh well...I'm getting old, di ko na kayang mapuyat. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment