Friday, February 1, 2008

It's in the BAG

I'm not a fan of bags (or i just thought?!). I may be carrying a teeny-weeny-tiny bag today and then carry-all bag the next depending on mood errr my latest bag. Most of my bags are from my sister (i got 4 bags from her which are all brown in shade bec fave daw nya), and whatever it is that i just "acquired" will surely be carrying my stuffs for the next months or so until i got/bought another (you see, i don't change my bag everyday for work, i'm too tamad for that).

Currently I'm loving my black carry-all bag (which is one of my xmas gifts for myself) and it's a lot heavier than the previous one I'm using. Well, it's a carry-all bag anyway so I'm carrying everything it can. :D
So here are the things my bag which I carry from Mondays-Fridays, from Bulacan-Makati-QC or any other days/places in between. (Minsan nagpacarwash kami sa kabilang bayan at talagang dinala ko pa bag ko. Ang reason? Para masulit daw. Ahahahah! :) )
  • Wallet (with cards, pics, old receipts (which i collect pag memorable), movie passes, McDo fries carton and even band-aids)
  • Good-old Springmaid Comb. Yes, and i'm proud of it. Hiyang hair ko dun eh, so kebs!
  • Cellphones (Globe and Sun)
  • Ipod
  • MRT card. (I don't put it inside my wallet. It has a special space in my bag..the CP holder) ;p
  • House Keys
  • Meds. I have aspirin, mefenamic, bioflu.
  • Vanity Kit, which houses my loose powder, blush on, compact, lipstick, lip gloss (i'm crazy over this now), perfume, mini deo spray (seriously), toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss and sanitizer. Parang isang bag na?!
  • Two-fold umbrella.
  • My passport. (Any moment magfly ako outside the country maiwan pa ko. Heheh)
  • Reader's Digest or a book.
  • Ballpen.
  • Alcohol.
  • Earphone for my SE celphone.
  • Hanky and/or tissue.
  • Sunnies.

Funny. I was actually looking inside my bag while listing it all down and got surprised to realize what I'm carrying all along. EYELAVET! :)

No comments: