- Dial-up internet connection. No messenger, no blogs to read, no internet reading. Translation: NO WORK.
- Clogged nose, bad headache and eyes that are on fire.
- No new candidates from your jobstreet posting. Translation again: NO WORK.
- Gloomy weather.
- No exciting events to look forward to except for Palawan. Man, i'm tired of thinking abt that.
- No food to munch on because I'm too tamad to go out and buy something to eat. (It's breaktime now you see.)
- Almost everybody in the office are out/on leave!
I wish I'm in a different situation unlike this, big time.
Like in the mall buying outfits needed for Palawan. There's a big diffence from need and want talaga.
In the bookstore buying my bday gift for Tets-Bu.
Scouting for a perfect wrap-around dress for an affair on the 28th.
In a spa having a much needed head and back massage.
Or simply at home, in my room sleeping.
Ho-hum..
No comments:
Post a Comment