Friday, January 22, 2010

Giddy

On Twitter:

@ DaphneOP: I'm going to try not shopping (for myself) for 30days
@gandarapark: @DaphneOP you can do it! You have K&Co as sponsor. Beautiful dresses i must say. :)
@DaphneOP: @gandarapark true but I have other needs & wants. Lol
@gandarapark: @DaphneOP I'm so kilig you replied! :) Goodluck on your "challenge". =)
@DaphneOP: @gandarapark it's over I just bought two new item. I'll start in feb*


If you did not clicked on the link, @DaphneOp is Daphne OseƱa Paez- my favorite host and one of my style icon and @gandarapark is well, ME. Hahah! I know, very lousy user name, but WTH I created an account for the sole purpose of following my fave and not to tweet.

But that particular day, I can't help but comment on Daphne's post. Because I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing. She's the one and only celeb I tweeted, i don't know if that'll be the last. And just like me, she can't stop herself from shopping. So me!

*The time difference between her first tweet to the last was just a little more than an hour.

I got really kilig, i had to share. :)

Yun lang pow.



No comments: