Christmas season is insanely hectic- going to the mall almost every single day since Sunday last week (which will extend the whole weekend again). Been very busy in the office also preparing for the party, give-aways- which is also a good thing 'coz we're not working the whole week. :)
But I LOVE Christmas, this is the my favorite time of the year more than summer. For me as soon as September starts it's christmas already. You're busy in a good way, you're craming yet you're happy. All positive. Always.
This year I won't be making my wish list (I got a lot on my list last year, btw) because I can't think of anything...yet. Maybe because I feel contented with what I have now or I think I don't need to make this list because I should get them myself OR I won't be getting anything this year. Haha!
I gotta run. Tonight's our company party and I need to get ready. ;)
PS:
I cried over last night's GG episode (Ep 13) - my favorite episode ever! And i think I'm falling for Chuck too.
No comments:
Post a Comment