Thursday, August 7, 2008

iWant-NOT!

I made a post on iPhone's 3G before it's 11th of July launch in the US. I was so excited then because 1.) They are planning to sell the phone at a standard rate of USD $199 around the globe and 2.) Globe will be carrying the brand so I don't need to get it overseas or have it opened in Greenhills in order to use it.

Just today, I read an article from Inquirer and it said "Globe to sell iPhone 3G locally starting at P41,899 " HUWHAT?!

"The prepaid kit of the 8-Gb version of the much-anticipated phone is priced at P41,899, while the 16-Gb version costs P48,899. Both units, to be sold locally beginning August 22, come with free short messaging service load of P200 for five months."

What happened to the P8,000 peysoseses i thought it would priced? KEBS na ang iPHONE!

(To those who are interested, Globe are now accepting reservations starting today here.)

No comments: