Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I.Can't.Wait.

To see these enchanting islands called Siquijor....


..and Camiguin

To finally experience white water rafting in CDO...



To bask the Boracay sunset once again and this time to celebrate my birthday there. (excuse my hair in this photo ;p)




..to swim and lounge by this Infinity pool in Batangas (once a dream).



Oh, I just can't wait!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kailan ba ito at ito ba yung kasama si tesitits? Pwede ka ng the explorer nyan...

dulce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dulce said...

Wala namang lakad na kasama si tesitits jan. Ano, join na?!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I was at their place the other day, sabi ni ate tessie meron daw lakad sila ni ate myla. If im guessing correctly, I think this one's in September... When's your CDO trip ba?

dulce said...

September! Baka humabol siya (sila) ng booking. Originally ate myla, nanie, me, ava and tukne are going. I remember gusto nga rin pala nya makapunta ng CDO. Okay pala para makakalibre! :))
The more the merrier kaya join na!

Anonymous said...

So the Serranos are coming.. ipod ready? or the plugs?

***para ka lang palang sabit jan e.. Family Trip, Hehehe.. But hey, the best things in life are FREE, so munch for all the freebies you can have!!!

dulce said...

I think im gonna need both. ;)

Yeah, welcome to the family trip pala ito (such a lovely place, such a lovely place).Baka naman may entourage na kasama..at ka-join nako dun. =))

dulce said...

Hey whiner, that's 3 different trips. Means you have 3 choices on where to join. Heheheh :)

Anonymous said...

3 different trips and still dont know where to get the cash to spend in any of those three.. so i guess, I have to rob a bank first (or my mom's room, nyehehehehehe)before i can even come along.. I'll just wait for your blog updates (and Ava's kwento), para na ring nakapuna ako dun...