Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Confessions Part 1

  1. I am inlove and I've been inlove for more than two years now.
  2. I'm crazy over Yellow Cab's New York's Finest Pizza and Charlie Chan's Pasta.
  3. I am insensitive and frank most of the time.
  4. I'm not always working at work. You'd find me either browsing the net, downloading songs for my ipod, writing a blog entry, texting, calling / answering personal calls on my mobile, chatting with my friends or just staring blankly on my monitor.
  5. Lately I am being possessive to those I love.
  6. I love pictures! I have atleast 5 photo albums right now aside from that of my family's.
  7. I can easily fool anyone. You wouldn't tell if i'm serious or joking.
  8. I have 4 gay close friends, 2 were my college barkada and the other 2 during high school.
  9. I can talk in straight gay lingo for hours. I normally do that if the topic is sensitive / secret and with friends who understands my language.
  10. I am the laziest person during weekends when i'm home in Bulacan.
  11. I have only 80+ songs in my ipod right now. My Music Library has been reformatted so I lost all the songs in it.
  12. My biggest crush is Pierce Brosnan and David Beckham.
  13. Lately I've been wishing I am Victoria Beckham (hair, shades and outfits and all, heheh).
  14. I'm going to Palawan this November, a dream come true indeed.
  15. Here in the Phils my dream vacation is in Bohol and Batanes. Abroad is in Australia (to dive in the Great Barrier), Paris (to have coffee in the Eiffel Tower), France (Lourdes) and New York (Madison Square).
  16. I used to drink and smoke occassionaly; 2 bottles and 3 sticks that is. Now, I am totally CLEAN. I have to set a good example you know.
  17. I can sing and dance a little.
  18. I can be a videoke/camera addict depending on my mood.
  19. I have a total of 10 pamangkins already.
  20. I have a very BIG family. I am the only single among my sibs. We're 6 in the family you know.
  21. I'm very close to my cousins since we all grew up together; they're my friends, neighbor, playmates etc.
  22. I wanna learn how to drive, dive and attend yoga classes. Something I wanna do in the near future.
  23. I am not sporty. I don't have any game/sport that I'm good at.
  24. My favorite gifts that I received is a watch and a purple havaianas.
  25. I love shopping for clothes. I also like to give them as a gift.
  26. I don't cry a lot. I'm just quiet when I'm sad or if I have a problem.
  27. I'm afraid of flying ipis.
  28. I was accused by my college prof of "mimicking" her (it was final exam, she asked us to align our seats, i sang " align, align" to the tune of "alive, alive, alive forevermore..") when in fact, it was my friend, Achernar who started it all. She literally embarassed me infront of the whole class because of it. It still gives us laughs whenever we recount the experience. Haha!
  29. I blog on my friendster acct even if I have my multiply.
  30. I always have a problem with "digestion".. translation: Ms. Constipated.
  31. I have different nicknames to different sets of friends: Ebs (cousins), Beth (HS friends), Doltz (College friends).
  32. I am very close to my Nanay. I am scared of loosing her.
  33. I am spoiled to my Ate's.
  34. I am not close to my two brothers neither to my Tatay.
  35. I am closer to my brother-in-law (my Diche's hubby) but he's in San Diego now together with the family.
  36. Lately my partner is always telling me that I am "kuripot". I cannot be kuripot, wala lang talaga kong pera. Haha :)
  37. I'd like to think that there's a bookworm in me, but I have quite a number of unfinished books to read: The Hobbit, A Time To Kill, The Green Mile, Veronika Decides to Die and By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept (re-read to appreciate). I am also planning to borrow Tuesdays with Morrie from Te to relieve a feeling brought to me by that book.
  38. Tuesdays with Morrie and The Five People You Meet In Heaven are two of my faves.
  39. Here in Manila I'm staying in Sampaloc with my cousins. It has been a haven of overnights and food tripping with Butets and Charles for almost a year now.
  40. I am afraid of giving birth. I cannot do it.
  41. During field immersion at Elsie Gatches Village ( a village for mentally challenged persons) in Alabang when I was in college, I planned to go back there when I'm already working and treat them for jollibee chicken and spaghetti meal. :) Kelan ko kaya magagawa yun?
  42. I prefer long chikahan over coffee than going out in a bar/disco.
  43. A cousin told me I have my own world when I'm talking to Butets.
  44. I've never been to Mall of Asia, I want to see the sunset there while having dinner/coffee.
  45. Gateway Mall is VERY memorable for me.
  46. I can cook baked macaroni, they say it's good. I used to cook carbonara, spaghetti, adobo, sinigang and menudo, I'm not confident in saying they're all good though. My expertise is tuna cheesemelt.
  47. I'll never get tired of watching Wicker Park and get kilig to Josh Hartnett.
  48. I've worked and experienced living in Subic, Zambales and Clark, Pampanga for a short period of time. What I like most about in Subic is that it's a safe place and there are lots of good and affordable restaurants around. In Pampanga, it's nearer in Bulacan compared to Subic...yun lang.
  49. I do enjoy meeting with friends over dinner / coffe with loads of chikahan, okrayan and kulitan. Calling Archernar and Allan B!
  50. It took me more than a month to finish this to the 50th, original plan is up to 100th. This is saved on my Outlook's draft and just do it when I am bored.

No comments: