Thursday, April 21, 2005

This Is For You

And now we realized that no matter how tightly we hold,
If we're meant to let go, we can.
And then we will understand that love will give us reasons to understand even the most complicated situations.
And we'll grow older believing that just because we have convictions doesn't mean we're always right.
We remember lips because of the smiles that made our day, the words that touched our soul, not only because of the sweet kisses.
And as we graciously accept defeat and absorb the meaning of lessons learned,
We feel that we are finally the person we never thought we'd be.
So, armed with courage, strength and confidence, we will face the world head on..with or without an army behind us.
Because we know our worth and that ALONE is an armor.
With more heartbreaks we will cry...
But after each heartache we will rise.
"Life is a garden...it takes long to make it beautiful.
But it always worth the wait."

Hope you could still read this, I've been meaning to tell you these things..REALLY. Take Care.

--------

Sometimes I wish that there will be words like these written for me, but then again thats how the world revolves around the sun and give life to its beauty.
Posted by: Juancho Punk May 20, 2005 09:59 AM
People say that I'm a fool
Well I don't know
At least I found out
What it takes to be strongI was dreaming all day long
A drifting cloud
With eyes wide open
I would choose not to see
Now I don't want
To see you any more
Don't want to be the one
To play your game
Not even if you smile
Your sweetest smile
Not even if you beg meDarling please.
Say good morning to the world
I hope you like it
Take good care of all those
Things that we had
I've been looking for a way
For too long now
Seems like everything
Must come to an end.
Time after time
Nothing that I can do
Knowing your ways and loving your ways
But not getting through at all
Day after day
Leaving the past behind
Coming to terms with stitches and burns and learning to fly again -
ganda to.. bagay sa mood mo. take care always.
Posted by: Te May 22, 2005 08:39 AM

No comments: